Monday, June 13, 2011

Treasured

Wow! My caramels have been featured in four different treasuries over the past few days. I feel so popular!!! Thank you to oldebuttonshop for including my Raspberry Caramel in their collection titled "Meet my Family" inspired by this very adorable robot plush toy.


I would also like to thank craftysherry for featuring my Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel in their very delicious treasury: I think I've died and went to CHOCOLATE HEAVEN

Thank you to sueperino for featuring my Peanut Caramel in this lovely treasury, Evening on the Porch. I'm hoping for some nicer weather here, so I can get some relaxation time on my porch.

I would also like to thank Shattered Smooth for including my Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel in their beautiful treasury, Welcome to my Summer Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment